精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sunday Park In the Sunday Park Light in the afternoon I listen to the sound of my dream Coming through All the mountains of Blueberries and greens fairy tale lullaby I was down last night Too much to handle here I didn't know how to carry on Still lucky All the mess in my head, is fading now Among the crowd on the street I wish you'd come to my place You would be smiling so close to me I wish the day dream never ends when I feel a single beat of my lonely heart I can sing, I can cry, without telling why Yes I tried and I tried to the way to you somehow life always leads through a maze everyday everynight you live in my mind everyday eveyrnight still pleasure and pain melodies of memories will never stop you are with me until the end of time just a day dream in The Sunday Park Lyric by FUMIKO YOSHI Music by TAKESHI KOBAYASHI Arranged by TAKESHI KOBAYASHI -- 看透一切,看盡萬紫千紅。 看過死於最的好朋友手下的人,還沒享盡生命,就走了。 我看透以前的自己,也知曉未來的模樣 看透一切,我已了無憾恨。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.122.56 ※ 編輯: CuSO4 來自: 218.166.122.56 (04/13 04:34)
ValerieL:他們的歌 超有FEELING的!!!! 推 218.166.138.21 04/13
CuSO4:嘿~太喜歡了不得不PO。 推 218.166.122.56 04/13