精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
i`m staring at a broken door there`s nothing left here anymore my room is cold,it`s making me insane i`ve been waitin`here so long another moment seems to`come i see the dark clouds comin`up again running through the monsoon beyond the world til`the end of time where the rain won`t hurt fighting the storm into the blue and when i lose myself i think of you together we`ll be running somewhere new through the mon soon just me and you a halfmoonfading from sight i see your vision in its lighr but now it`s gone and left me so alone i know o have to find you now can hear you name and don`tknow how why can`t we make this darkness feel like ho me? running theough the monsoon beyond the world til`the end of time where the rain won`t hurt fighting the storm into the blue and when i lose myself i think of you together we`1l be running somewhere new and nothing can hold me back from you hey!! hey!! i`m fighting all this all this power coming ln my way let it take me stright to you, i`ve been running night and day i`ll be with you soon just me and you we`ll be there soon so soon running through the monsoon beyond the world til`the end of time where the rain won`t hurt fighting the storm into the blue and when i lose myself i think of you together we`ll be running somewhere new and nothing can hold me back from you through the monsoon through the monsoon just me and you through the monsoon just me and you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.106.175 ※ 編輯: gogogo00123 來自: 61.231.106.175 (03/23 05:08)