精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
no one knows how you feel no one there you`d like to see the day was dark and full of pain you write help with you own blood cuz hope is all you`ve got you open up your eyes but nothing has changed i don`t want to cause your trouble don`t wanna stay too long i just came there to say to you turn around i am here if you want it`s me you`ll see dosen`t count far or near i can hold you when you reach for me your life is meaningless you diary full of trash it`s so hard to get along with empty hands you`re looking for the rainbow but it died not long ago it tried to shine just for you until the end i don`t want to cause you trouble don`t wanna stay too long i just came there to say to you i am by your side just for a little while turn around i am here if you want it`s me you`ll see doesn`t count far or near i can hold you when you reach for me if the world makes you confused and you senses you seem to lose if the storm doesn`t wanna diffuse and you just don`t know what to do look around i am here dosen`t count far or near i am by your side just for a little while we`ll make it if we try -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.99.61