精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
i hold your letter in my frozen hand the last line was long as long as it burns my look carries on with every word another feeling dies i`m felt here in the dark no memories of you i close my eyes it`s killing me we die when love is dead it`s killing me we lost a dream we never had the world in silence and should forever feel alone cause we are gone & we will never overcome it`s over now vultures are waiting for what`s left of us what can we take? it all has no worth if we lose our trust they`re coming closer, want me & you i can feel their claws let me go now try to break free its killing me we die when love is dead it`s killing me we lost a dream we never had the world is silence and should forever fell alone cause we are gone & we will never over come it`s over now now, now it`s over now now, now. it`s now it`s now it`s now vultures are waiting for what`s left of us taking the last of you & the last of me it`s killing me we die when love is dead it1s killing me we lost dream we never had the world in silence should forever feel alone cause we are gone & we will never overcome it`s over now now, now it`s over now now,now, it`s over now it`s over now -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.99.61