精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Drew Copeland - I'm Fine After all this time Girl, you know, by now, I can read your mind Why would you keep something from me? Your best kept secrets are the ones I want to know Really want to know, mmm Don't tell me that you're fine When you know what you mean to me Don't tell me that you're fine Well, I'm not there and it's plain to see (Cause I know you) Well, I know that means you love me And you're missing me tonight So it hurts to hear you whisper, "I'm fine." Girl, I know that sigh That gentle breath that hides a simple lie If I could only see your eyes Holding back the tears you're gonna cry So, baby, please don't cry, oh Don't tell me that you're fine When you know what you mean to me Don't tell me that you're fine Well, I'm not there and it's plain to see (Cause I know you) Well, I know that means you love me And you're missing me tonight So it hurts to hear you whisper, "I'm fine." Don't lie Don't lie to me Don't tell me that you're fine When you know what you mean to me Don't tell me that you're fine Well, I'm not there and it's plain to see (Cause I know you) Well, I know that means you love me And you're missing me tonight So it hurts to hear you whisper, "I'm fine." (Fine) Whoa, I'm fine (Fine) Ooo, yeah (Fine) You can't lie to me (Fine) Don't even try (Fine) Don't even try I know you too well -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.110.188