精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Do you know the price of love? Do you know the price of fear? If you know the cost of everything Yeah, love seems too dear Do you know what it would take To drive me away If I've made mistakes, I'm not about To admit them anyway Somewhere out there In the night Somehow we'll find Our way tonight (X2) (On the crowded streets below, Its going to be a hot night tonight) When you start to cry When you start to lie When you start to deny The things you hide inside Yeah, I know what it would take To drive your fear away Just take a chance at what we've got And it'll be okay Somewhere out there In the night Somehow we'll find Our way tonight (X2) Oooh, somewhere Oooh, out there Oooh, tonight we'll find it's right Oooh, Somewhere out there Somewhere out there In the night Somehow we'll find Our way tonight (X2) Oooh, somewhere Oooh, out there Oooh, tonight we'll find it's right Oooh, somewhere out there --------------------------------------------- from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y9OSkAYhXc
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.86.67