精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
05.Heart'e Desire Album:Beyond Reality(2001) As the sun ruses I see our banners flowing in thw wind The sound of the trumpets is calling for the war All the night I laid awake Thinking you,thinking war The madness and despair I have seen Now the time has come We will change to our doom Arrows are whistling by my ear as we ride Please my guardian angel Let me see my love again In your mercy I thrive Shelter me,as I shelter mine I'm riding away From the light of the day A letter left behind,to lighten my way I'm writing to you Maybe last time now Please,let me see your face once more again Screaming men I left behind I am sure that they all will die Blood is covering my armor and the sword Where is the honor,the code we all held In this madness we all turn to beasts Gathered to a feast Our banner is down We are scourged to death Flash of pain was the last one I saw in my life I'm dying away,I'm leaving today Mt rusting sword,lost,alone in this frey I wrote to you,the last time now Plaese,let me see your face once more again -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.126.57