精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Words and Music by Pye Hastings Standing in the hall waiting for a call, trying to keep a smile on my face Fell out of a dream that nearly had me screaming at night all over the place And I was calling everywhere, but I can get no answer There isn't anybody here, there's no answer Then out in the night, try to get back, couldn't get it out of my head Everywhere it seemed, I was followed by a dream, a voice that was clearly said "You won't escape from me tonight, you know I've got your number You are the next in line my friend, what's your number ?" Gotta find a way to fight back Gotta keep a line of decencies Gotta keep up my defences Gotta be a song, a face by the dawn, it seemed to be calling me --------- said that he would show me a way that I could shake a tree Didn't have a voice, didn't have a choice, and my head felt like dynamite Anyone but now it felt like a blow to one thousand pieces in the night Oh, gotta help me now, I need find the answer There isn't anybody here, there's no answer Oh, gotta help me now Keep a line of decencies If you will only keep up de fences -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.9.65