精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
下面是原版的歌詞 Andy Moor Mix總共四段歌詞 1.2段跟原版的1.3段歌詞一樣 (跳過原版的副歌) 混音版3.4段是隨意發一些音來哼唱 所以看原版歌詞就好 Send Me An Angel Vocals: Miranda Lee Richards In my dream There's an open window That shines a light Onto my view When I awakening to find Myself alone in this empty room Where the future uncertain And I'm afraid [Chorus:] I'm coming out from under your spell I'm coming out from under this hell I know its time for me to surrender I don't wanna be called a pretender I know I know I know Angel Send me an angel To take your place In my dream We would walk together On autumn leaves fall from the sky The last piece of the ember Starts the fire And I watch the little sparking As I say goodbye (Repeat Chorus) Are we that different after all these years Overgrown with uncertainties Are we taken by fears But as we finally find our way and step into the light Our shadows begin to disappear, when the sun is high I realize now that love like this we'll have to find again It's really not a matter of how, its becomes a matter of when As I see my future unfold It becomes a destiny brighter than the one I'm in I must make my move now Or I will never have a chance again (Repeat Chorus) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217