精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
In from the coast, riding like the wind and racing the moon, Shadows on the road, dancing and a-weaving like a crazy fool. A horseman is coming, death in his heart, for a rendez-vous, And where the traveller goes, nobody knows, Where the traveller goes, nobody knows.... A candle in the night, fear on every face when he goes inside (Maybe he's on the run?) Get back from the bar! A stranger in town is a dangerous sight (Maybe he's got a gun?) "Bring a bottle of whisky, ladlord, I wanna talk for a while." And where the traveller goes, a cold wind blows, Oh, where the traveller goes, a cold wind blows.... There is something in his eyes, something in his hands, You can almost smell his revenge! And whoever he is after, it will be disaster: This man is gonna take him to the very end.... Well, the landlord he trembled, staring at a face he'd seen somewhere before. (You laid him in the ground) Suddenly remembers a killing, yes, a murder, many years before. ('Twas you that shot him down) He said to a boy: "Saddle me the black, I'll meet you down below. With this man I must talk, yes with this traveller I'll go, With this man I must talk, yes with him I must go." There is something in his eyes, something in his hands, I can almost smell his revenge! And it's me that he's after, it will be disaster: This man is gonna take me to the very end.... And they were never seen again! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.82.225