精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dreames Now her you go again You say you want you freedom Well who am i to keep you down It's only night that you should Play the way yoi feel it But listen carfully to the sound Of your loneliness Like a heart beat..drives you mad In the stillness of remembering what you had And what you lost And what you lost And what you lost Thunder only happens when its raining Players only love you when they're playing Say women they will come and they will go When the rain washes you clean you'll know Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions I keep my vision to myself It's only me Who wants to wrap around your dreams and... Have you and dreams youd like to sell Dreams of loneliness Like a heart beat drives you mad In the stillness of remember what you had And what you lost What you had And what lost Thunder only happens when its raining Players only love you when they're playing Say women they will come and they will go When the rain washes you clean you'll know -- 哈哈~:D...在我的愛裡溺死吧!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: h62.s93.ts30.hi