精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Not Sorry from the album-Everybody Else Is Doint It, So Why Can't We? Keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad not sorry about the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish, you don't see what you're doing to me I keep on looking through the window again No I'm not sorry if I do insult you No I'm not sorry if I do insult you You told me lies and I cried Cos you lied, lied, and I cried, yes I cry again I realise, as he sighed and Cos you lied, lied, and I cried, yes I try again Keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad not sorry about the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish, you don't see what you're doing to me I keep on looking through the window again No I'm not sorry if I do detest you Keep on looking through the window agian... -- Don't look down, it's a long long way to fall... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: IP012.dialup.nt