精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Ridiculous Thoughts from the album-No Need to Argue Ahh... Twister does anyone see through you You're a twister an animal But you're so happy now I didn't go along with you So happy now But you're going to have to have to hold on (You're going to have to hold on) Hold on, hold on Or we're going to have to move on (We're going to have to move on) Move on, move on La La, I feel alright And I cried so hard The ridiculous thoughts oh, I feel alright, alright, alright, alright Twister oh. I shouldn't have trusted you Twister oh. Na na na It's not going to happen no. You're not going to happen no. You're not going to make fun of me Happen, no, na na na But you're going to have to hold on You're going to have to hold on Hold on, hold on Or we're going to have to move on Move on, move on La la, I feel alright And I cried so hard The ridiculous thoughts oh, I feel alright I should have lied But I cried so hard The ridiculous thoughts oh I should have lied But (You're gonna have to hold on) Hold on But you're gonna have to hold on to me!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: h76.s95.ts30.hi