精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Analyse -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Close your eyes Close your eyes. Breathe the air out there. We are free. We can be. Wide open. For you open my eyes. To the beauty I see. We will pray, we will stay. Wide open. Don急 analyze. Don急 analyze. Don急 go that way. Don急 live that way. That would paralyze your evolution. Don急 analyze. Don急 analyze. Don急 go that way. Don急 live that way. That would paralyze your evolution. La, la, la this greatest moment. This greatest day. La, la, la the greatest love of them all. La, la, la this greatest moment. This greatest day. La, la, la the greatest love of them all. Close your eyes, Close your eyes, Breathe air out there. Fantasize, fantasize. We are open. For you open my eyes. To the beauty I see. We will pray, We will stay together. La, la, la this greatest moment. La, La, La this greatest day. La, La, La the greatest love of them all. La, la, la this greatest moment. La, La, La this greatest day. La, La, La the greatest love of them all. La, la, la, la (repeat a bunch of times) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.135.206 > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: BrockF5 (給他硬食Stunner) 標題: Re: 致版主 時間: Thu Aug 14 11:10:17 2003 lyrics版精華區 5 -> 4 -> 151 -> 5 -> 11 小紅苺的Analyse是WWE HeAT在台灣的廣告曲。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.184.80.11