精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
It's how we do it one time Blowin my mind Please don't you decline Ain't lyi Baby be mine (Repeat x3 ) Craig Davihere's another one Lonely hours Lonely days Never meant to drive you away from me Yeah I should've listened to you lady And what you had to say If only Yeah I never knew how much you feel for somebody after you've let them go, Let them go And you find out that it's too late to let your feelings show, Feelings show And even though I've done you so wrong Don't you know Like I know, baby (chorus) You see you've got the key to my heart, girl Unlock me and take all my feelings apart Cause when you said you had to leave Had to go away, you closed the door on me Yeah You threw away the key Started over, I'm feelidown Still can't believe that you're not around I should have been there for you baby But now I'm crying all this melody tonight Yeah I didn't realize that there's no other remedy to numb this pain, Numb this pain But if you come back in my life then maybe I can start to live again, Live again And even though you're being so strong Don't you know Like I know, Ooh baby (Chorus) And every day and night I'm thinkiabout you constantly Now I know for sure how much you really mean to me Yeah Sometimes I get a rush And I see, how we were meant be Lady (Chorus repeat x 2) It's how we do it one time Blowin my mind Please don't you decline Ain't lyin Baby be mine (repeat x 3) Craig Davihere's another one. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.79.65