精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
we can stay or we can move along either way don't leave me all alone i'm sorry about your eye i'll find a way to make amends it's only that sometimes i've got to break before i bend come on darling there's a show downtown tonight let's go out dancing we can drink until the light i know i've haven't been everything a man should be but i promise i will change you just leave that up to me and i'll kiss your face attend to your aches i swear that i can make you happy and you'll rub my back forget the past and baby i know that that ain't so easy it ain't too late to salvage all of this it ain't too late we could fix it with a kiss all i want this one more chance so that we could have a home cause i would not stand a change if i had to make it on my own o let me kiss your face attend to your aches i swear that i could make you happy and you'll rub my back forget the past and baby i know that that ain't so easy maybe someday you will remember what i said to you today maybe someday and where would you go anyway put that suitcase down leave it for another day stop this fooling around i could never let you get away let me kiss your face attend to your aches i swear that i can make you happy and you'll rub my back forget the past and baby i know that that ain't so easy please -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.91.191