精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You [ back ] (lyrics & music: Colin Hay) I drink good coffee every morning Comes from a place that's far away And when I'm done I feel like talking Without you here there is less to say I don't want you thinking I'm unhappy What is closer to the truth That if I lived till I was 102 I just don't think I'll ever get over you I'm no longer moved to drink strong whisky 釢ause I shook the hand of time and I knew That if I lived till I could no longer climb my stairs I just don't think I'll ever get over you Your face it dances and it haunts me Your laughter's still ringing in my ears I still find pieces of your presence here Even after all these years But I don't want you thinking I don't get asked to dinner 釢ause I'm here to say that I sometimes do Even though I may soon feel the touch of love I just don't think I'll ever get over you If I lived till I was 102 I just don't think I'll ever get over you ꤠ 1996 from http://www.colinhay.com/enter/trans.pdf 覺得很好聽 於是波了上來 -- 相機 結晶 袋鼠 遲疑 你是誰? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.56.128.162
juha:這是取自於Transcendental highway..這張專輯裡 05/15 15:33