精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Can We Talk Chorus Can we talk for a minute Girl I want to know your name Last night I I saw you standing And I started, started pretending That I knew you, you knew me too, oh And just like a Roni, you were too shy But you weren急 the only so was I And I ( I ) dreamed of you ever since Now I挙e ( I )built up my confidence, Girl next Next time you come my way I歓l know just what to say Chorus X 2 I started to write you letters But I wanted to be more clever I wanted to get down and sweet talk you ( yeah baby ) But just like a baby I could not talk ( could not talk ) And I tried to come closer but I could not walk ( oh ) And I, ( I ) think of it every night How I, ( I ) just could not get it right Oh, if we ever come close again I know what I歓l say then Chorus X 2 Oh girl, one more chance with you again I will not let it go Oh, please Give me just one more chance For love, love, love Chorus Can we talk for a minute Talk to me for a minute, c観on Girl I want to know your name, I wanna know Can we talk, can we talk for a minute, c観on and talk to me baby I wanna know your name, baby Can we talk, Can we talk for a minute, for a minute, can we talk for a minute I wanna know, I wanna know, your name baby Can we talk, can we talk, can we talk for a minute -- We've got the dreamers disease.. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: eeroom06.ame.nt