精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Come and see me Sing me to sleep Come and free me Hold me if i need to weep Maybe it's not the season Maybe it's not the year Maybe there's no good reason Why i'm locked up inside Just cause they wanna hide me The moon goes bright The darker they make my night Unplayed pianos Are often by a window In a room where nobody loved goes She sits alone with her silent song Somebody bring her home Unplayed piano Still holds a tune Lock on the lid In a stale, stale room Maybe it's not that easy Or maybe it's not that hard Maybe they could release me Let the people decide I've got nothing to hide I've done nothing wrong So why have i been here so long? Unplayed pianos Are often by a window In a room where nobody loved goes She sits alone with her silent song Somebody bring her home Unplayed pianos Are often by a window In a room where nobody loved goes She sits alone with her silent song Somebody bring her home Unplayed piano Still holds a tune Years pass by In the changing of the moon -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.162.102.58