精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
unplayed piano Come and see me Sing me to sleep Come and free me Hold me if i need to weep Maybe it's not the season Maybe it's not the year Maybe there's no good reason Why i'm locked up inside Just cause they wanna hide me The moon goes bright The darker they make my night Unplayed pianos Are often by a window In a room where nobody else goes She sits alone with her silent song Somebody bring her home Unplayed piano Still holds a tune Lock on the lid (years years have passed by) In a stale, stale room Maybe it's not that easy Or maybe it's not that hard Maybe they could release me Let the people decide I've got nothing to hide I've done nothing wrong So why have i been here so long? Unplayed pianos Are often by a window In a room where nobody else goes She sits alone with her silent song Somebody bring her home Unplayed piano Still holds a tune Years pass by In the changing of the moon 轉錄介紹~ 全拜裘德洛,讓我更認識Damien Rice。 剛好在電視上看到「戀愛沒有假期」的幕後特輯,裘德洛也有參與演出,讓我想起前年他 演出的「偷情」,忍不住上Youtube查了一下Damien Rice唱的主題曲「The Blower's Daughter」 ,在他哀傷又滄桑的聲音裡回味一番。 然後,好奇下一個接一個的網路搜尋,把我帶往Damien Rice的網站,發現他出身愛爾蘭 ,Bono形容他「擁有那種足以平息一場暴風雨的淡然魅力」。 然後,發現他也為翁山蘇姬寫了一首歌「Unplayed Piano」。這是2004年他去緬甸回來 後所寫下的歌曲,用這首歌向翁山蘇姬致敬,也為2006呼籲緬甸軍政府釋放翁山蘇姬的國 際行動募款。他用很簡單的歌詞,透過「鋼琴」,這個在壞掉之前,能為被囚禁的翁山蘇 姬帶來一點點快樂的樂器,讓人感受到翁山蘇姬不自由的處境。 不過這張Unplayed Piano 單曲國內好像絕版了。 這個網站,也有Damien Rice聲援翁山蘇姬釋放行動的短片,也可以下載試聽Unplayed Piano 。 Youtube上面有這首歌的MV,裡面還有緬甸人民夾道爭睹翁山蘇姬的資料影片,看了,讓 人有點酸酸的。 http://blog.roodo.com/skydaughter/archives/2697889.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.117.197.156