精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
G C This is not a love song F D and it serves no use G C But if you want to sing along F D with some verbal abuse G C It might make you feel better F D and it's good for the soul G F C D Take 4 letters and let's rock n roll G C F D Are those 3 sixes on the side of your head ? G C F D Shall I get the crucifixes, are you already dead ? G C F D Should I call the mortician, you' re a bag of bones G C F D You should audition for the Rolling Stones C F Sing fat lady sing Fm C Make it loud and clear and strong C F Make it swing, we wanna see you swing Fm And send the next joker in C when you' ve gone G C F D The undertakers and the bailiffs and the heavy mob G C F D Are the only people round here with a steady job G C F D Everything is sponsored from the sea to the sky G C F D This chorus will be brought to you by E .M. I . E You had 2 piano lessons and a scholarship And you should never mix music with politics With an I.Q. of maybe only one or two You becane a politician, what else could you do ? C F Sing fat lady sing Fm C Make it loud and clear and strong C F Give in for God's sake give in Fm And send the next joker in C when you've gone C F Sing fat lady sing Fm C Sing it loud, sing it clear and sing it strong C F Give in for God's sake just give in Fm And send the next joker in C when you've gone G C This is not a love song F D and it serves no use G C But if you want to sing along F D with some verbal abuse G C It might make you feel better F D and it's good for the soul G C So take 4 letters F D let's rock n roll -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.17.102