精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I Ain’t In Checotah Anymore (Word & Music By Carrie Underwood, Trey Bruce, Angelo) Where 69 meets 40 There's a single stop light town And back when I was really young Part of that burned down On any given Friday nite We'd drive a hundred miles Between the Sonic and the grocery store Laugin' all the while With as many friends as I could pack In my Daddy's Ford But I ain't in Checotah anymore My hotel in Manhattan Holds more people than our town And what I just paid for dinner Would be a down payment on a house I'd rather be tippin' cows in Tulsa Than hailin' cabs here in New York But I ain't in Checotah anymore In a world of long red carpets The bright lights of Hollywood All the paparazzi flashin' Can make a girl feel pretty good You can get anything you want here Except a Walmart store But I ain't in Checotah anymore Chorus: I'm in a world so wide It makes me feel small sometimes I miss the big blue sky The Oaklohoma kind Bridge: Where the Wildcats beat Iron Heads Old settler's day and the Okra fest After prom down at the bowlin lanes Catchin' crape fish in Eufaula Lake -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.88.21