精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Waiting This time, this time is my time My life, lies in the base line You tried to take what was all mine My pride, I bowed down and I swear My turn to make all the bells shine I know that you know that I tried I don't count the tears I've cried This car has driven its last mile As I stand on the edge, for a love Somethin' to believe in I'll just stand in the rain and then fall For somethin' to believe in [Chorus:] Waitin' around all of the time [x2] For you, to get it right Waitin' around all of the time [x2] For you, somethin' to believe in In another world, another life I still belong to you In another time, you'll still be mine I belong to you I'm right or you're right, so who cares Forget the strangers' judgments and mean glares I always did, what I thought had seemed fair I walked away saved by the last hair Not easily, my God I was so scared Just so you know I can't help that I care I pray you're well, I just know that I can't I can't I can't be afraid As I stand on the edge, for a love Somethin' to believe in I'll just stand in the rain and then fall For somethin' to believe in [Chorus] Even though it's at the end A brand new morning can begin And the sun will shine again, again Again...Again...Again...again, again, again [Chorus x2] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217