精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Happy Tears I cried when I heard you were cheating I cried when I said I was leaving I cried when my heart stop believing But I am all out of tears Then I feel so weak but I know I'm strong So I wipe my face and I just move on My eyes are red My cheeks are dry Singing our last goodbye I cut off my hair and I painted my toes I sold all the diamonds and burnt all your clothes I ain't never gonna cry again I ain't never gonna cry again I ain't never gonna cry again No Unless they're happy tears Woah woah woah Unless they're happy tears I bet you've been trying to call me I blocked all your numbers so you couldn't phone I don't wanna hear "baby I'm sorry" You don't get to apologise 'Cause I'm not weak I know I'm strong You hurt me once, your chance has gone Our love is dead but I'm still alive Singing my last goodbye I cut of my hair and I painted my toes Painted my toes I sold all the diamonds and burnt all your clothes I ain't never gonna cry again I ain't never gonna cry again I ain't never gonna cry again No Unless they're happy tears I cried when I slashed all your tires I cried when your suits hit the fire I cried 'cause I'll never see you again But those are happy tears I cut of my hair and I painted my toes I sold all the diamonds and burnt all your clothes I ain't never gonna cry again I ain't never gonna cry again I ain't never gonna cry again Unless they're happy tears -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217