精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Song: Heartbeat ~~ 2002 ~~ 5:21 Artist: Dazz Band LP/CD: Jukebox ~~ Motown ~~ 2002 Composers: Reggie Andrews~Bobby Harris -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Listen to your heartbeat Playing the rhythm to our song Listen to your heartbeat Oh, baby, oh, girl Listen The minute I saw you I knew that I had to have you Then you looked right back at me That’s when I felt the magic, oh Sometimes the night can play a game Don’t wanna play games with you, baby I want this to be real And if you will my cheap thrill I’m finsta last forever and ever So baby, please feel, oh (Listen) Listen, girl (To your heartbeat, heartbeat) Needing and breeding, breeding and needing me (Listen to your heartbeat, heartbeat) Just follow your heart Are your havin’ problems Expressing the way you feel about me I’m sure I can solve them And we can be as one, oh... Reach out, I’ll be there Can’t you see I wanna touch you, baby Don’t be afraid of your fears, no Take my love, we’re in a flow Promising we’ll never apart, baby So girl, if you will (Listen to your heartbeat, heartbeat) Girl, can’t you tell what I’m saying to you, baby (Listen to your heartbeat, heartbeat) And we’ll answer our question, yeah (Listen, listen) Listen, baby (To your heartbeat, heartbeat) Whoa...whoa... (Listen, listen) Listen, baby (To your heartbeat, heartbeat) Just follow your heart I’m taking you to the stars Oh...oh...oh... No need for you to tremble when I touch you Girl, you know how much I wanna be with you Make love to you, baby (Oh) Whoa (Oh) Oh (Oh) I need your body close to mine (Oh) Baby (Oh) (Oh) Needing and needing, needing and needing me (Oh) (Oh) (Oh) (Oh) (Oh) (Oh) (Oh) (Oh) (Listen) (To your heartbeat, heartbeat) I feel the need to love you (Listen) (To your heartbeat, heartbeat) Can you hear, can you hear your heart, girl (Listen to your heartbeat, heartbeat) Needing and needing, needing and needing me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.3