精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
New Flowers My backyard is filling up with new flowers From a garden I had years ago Look how long it took to grow My old friends had kids right out of high school While I watched for the signs on the road Look how long it takes to grow I guess I've been a lot of places Trying to get all of my prizes Now they don't mean so much anymore What does my sun shine for I got two reasons more As a young girl I had just the one dream And I followed it straight through the dark Long how strong it makes your heart Now my back yard is filling up with new flowers I can't seem to get anything done Hanging out all day with the littlest one I guess I've been a lot of places Trying to get all of my prizes Now they don't mean so much anymore What does my sun shine for I got two reasons more Everybody used to tell us Children change everything But that's not exactly what is happening It's not a curse or a cure Gonna make a better world for My two reasons more Two kids I adore -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.86.94