精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Passing Through We are passing this world on to our kids From the day when they climb from their cribs We'll try and teach them well, show them that they're loved But in the end all we can do is hope our best was good enough They'll witness how this life can be so beautiful and cruel We can't shelter them forever but if we show them all the tools They might leave this world in a little better shape than me and you We are only passing through Passing through, passing through We are only passing through Passing through, passing through We are only passing through We are watching this world from our living rooms Near forty years since we walked on the moon This big blue ball is shrinking and I don't know if that's good But for better or for worse now this whole world's our neighborhood And there's no place left to run to, to stay above the fray We better learn to get along not just to get our way Not only for each other but our children's children too We are only passing through Passing through, passing through We are only passing through Passing through, passing through We are only passing through And I wonder sometimes what will I pass on How much can one voice do with just a song Sometimes injustice and indifference are all that I see But I refuse to let my hope become the latest casualty So I'll sing of love and truth and try to practice what I preach If I can't change the world, I'll change the world within my reach What better place to start than here and now with me and you We are only passing through Passing through, passing through We are only passing through Passing through, passing through We are only passing through We are only passing through -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.86.94