精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
@@ 翻的不是很好 加減看看吧 Cry Of The Brave 為勇氣而哭泣 Since the darkness took our minds 自從邪惡占據我們的內心時 They burned our courage many died 他將我們內心的勇氣燒毀殆盡 Had to leave it all behind rebuild our lives應該留下他並重建我們的生活 Passing memories remained 消失的記憶依舊存在 It made my soul a burning flame 他讓我的靈魂如同火焰一般燃燒著 Haunted dreams of my desire 慾望組成讓人煩惱的理想 Reveal my name 揭露我的名字 Raise our swords we fight for life 舉起我們的劍 我們為生活而戰鬥 Shields and armor shining bright 盾牌和盔甲正閃閃發光 Strike like dragons we have no fear 如同龍一般的攻擊著 我們不會畏懼 Our swords are made of steel 我們的劍是鋼鐵做的 Fly across the high seas and mountains 飛過高起的浪和高山 Rise above the golden horizon 飛過金色的地平線 Far away beyond the gates of space and time 超越了空間和時間的柵欄 Through the wastelands forever and on 通過永遠的荒原並且繼續下去 Still we fight on for our freedom 我們依然為了自由戰鬥下去 The cry of the fallen souls bleeding 失落的靈魂正因悲痛而哭泣 Forever journey through the lands of ice and snow ㄧ個通過充滿冰雪土地的旅程 Will we face all the fears of the world? 我們能面對對於世界的恐懼嗎 The cry of the brave 為勇氣而落淚 Since the time we saw the sign 從時間存在開始 我們只看見了嘆息 Destruction of your feeble mind 對你脆弱的心造成了毀壞 Centuries have come and gone but nothing's changed 世代交替但卻沒有造成任何變化 Hopes and dreams have disappeared 希望和夢想已經消失 Destruction of your kind is near 毀滅你同情的東西已經靠近了 Trapped inside your suffering eternal flame 落入陷阱你會遭受永遠火焰的攻擊 Search the darkness search the light 尋找黑暗 尋找光明 Fierce resistance what a fight 頑強的抵抗才稱做戰鬥 Glory for unholy seal 因邪惡的記印而感到光榮 Lies all cast in steel 讓所有的模子裡注滿鋼鐵 Fly across the high seas and mountains... 飛過高起的浪和高山 In the depths of your desire 在你慾望的最深層 So secretly you feed the fire 秘密的有著一份熱情 Burning through the memories of all our lives 燃燒著我們生命中的記憶 Watch the day turn into night 看著黑夜的來臨 You reach out for that guiding light 你已經找到指引的光輝 First to be the one to hear their blinding lies 成為第一個聽到他們讓人無法理解的謊言 Fear of darkness fear of light 懼怕黑暗 懼怕光明 Sucked in by their ancient might 吸收他們古老的權力 Ruthless in what you may feel 用冷酷的心面對你可能感覺到的東西 When your mind they steal 當你的心被他們侵佔的時候 Fly across the high seas and mountains... 飛過高起的浪和高山 -- 好人的相簿 http://www.wretch.cc/album/FREDSAM -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.240.195.210