精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
T-Shirt (talking) hay baby, I wish you can see what I have on right now you so sexy, imagine how, intense it would be, to hold me right now, our songs playing (verse 1) At night, when your far I'm all along I feel the fabic from your t-shirt close to my body, I can still hear your baritone in my ear telling me you'll take it slow, and I was in the mirror playing a role like you were here, I couldn't turn me on so I, fell asleep with music on woke up hearing the same old song playing .... (bridge) ooohh give it to me deeper ooohh giving me the fever ooohh now you got my feet up this one is a keeper now the second verse is playing ooohh we try to stand up ooohh hold me while my hands up ooohh then the music pick up, I'm thinking to myself again (chorus) when your not here, (I sleep in your T-shirt) I wish you were here (to take off your T-shirt) after we make love (I sleep in your T-shirt, wake up in your T-shirt, still smell the scent of your cologne) when I need your feel (I sleep in your T-shirt) I need your help (to take off your T-shirt) after we make love(I sleep in your T-shirt, wake up in your T-shirt still smell the scent of your cologne) (verse 2) outside I hear the rain on my window pain hold up a minute thought I heard your name my mind playing tricks on me again I hear knocks at the door, is that my baby home why couldn't it be a reality look at the clock it said four o' three at 9 he'll be arriving on a plane then we'll be making love and hearing the song again (bridge) (chorus) (verse 3) oh boy I been waiting now my body shaking your so deep, baby please take it easy I look your face and, got me heart racing your so deep, baby please take it easy (talking) keep it right there wait wait keep it right there you driving me crazy (Chorus) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.229.15.137