精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
If Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [Michelle] If I don't pick up the phone like I use to (for you) Don't you take it personal [Kelly] If I don't do I all the things that I use to (to you) I ain't mad at you [Beyonce] If you get to feeling stressed up in your chest thinking That you about to lose (baby it's true) And if you're losing out on sleep [Michelle] Home worrying about me ohhhhhh [Kelly] This how it be [Chorus] If you don't know Now you know you going to miss My love And I ain't stressing bout a dawg on thang Cause I was true when I gave you My love (my love yeahhh) If you search you will never find another love like my love You going to miss me I ain't got time while you sit around And play with my love (my love) [Michelle] If you think I caught a feeling when I heard about that other chick (Noooooo) I already new About it [Kelly] I just needed time just to clear my mind and ask myself (Why didn't I handle it) [Beyonce] And if you would've taken care of home, 'Stead of leaving me alone cause I would be right there With you taken care of you steady loving you like I used to do [Chorus] There was once a time I blamed myself for what was wrong [Michelle] But I can see so clearly now cause you are gone That's how I spend all my time When you weren't home playing around with them raggedy hafers No more stressing, no more crying, no more trying I would rather be alone I'd rather be all by myself Because this valuable heart of mine was yours Until I realize finally opened my eyes [Kelly] You see ladies, I know, I knew better what was I thinking. He's going to miss me when I'm gone [Chorus] [Until song fade] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217