精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Love don't mean a thing Words & music by Ritchie Blackmore, David Coverdale, Glenn Hughes, Jon Lord and Ian Paice Mmmh oh babe I gotta get down If I work hard every day for my money If I work my finger down to the bone That ain't funny oh yeah Now if I see something I can't buy I put a dollar down Then I try try try to get my money I need my money oh yeah A woman who ain't got a dime, I can't use her If she ain't got no cash money I've got to refuse her, I've got to refuse her I need a woman with a whole lotta will So she help me, baby, help me pay my bill I need my money mm yeah I've got to have money yeah ouh-oh I need lovin' to give me a livin' So don't ask me, I don't need forgivin' I will stand up to count the cost But I know I won't stand the loss Ooh ooh ooh I need a woman with a whole lotta will She can help me pay my bill I need my money yeah I want my money ah Before I say my prayers, I count my money When I wake up it had to be there, my money You see, love, it don't mean a thing When she loves you she can't bring... Can't bring you no money I've got to have my money Looking for loving I need a living Looking for loving I need a living... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.58.128