精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
High ball shooter Words & music by Ritchie Blackmore, David Coverdale, Glenn Hughes, Jon Lord and Ian Paice Well I'm a rock and roll preacher Not a sunday school teacher You ain't no shady lady but I love the way you strut your stuff Mm baby mm You're a snow queen looking mean Trying to make it on the scene I guess you love it 'cos I always see you hanging around Aah hanging around You're a high ball shooter You make it easy to see High ball shooter You sure ripped the low ones off me A magnet brought you to me told me your name was Jo You said you liked my music and you really did enjoy the show Now I wanna play piano but my fingers don't agree They're busy on you woman and I feel your fingers working on me oh You're a high ball shooter You make it easy to see High ball shooter You sure ripped the low ones off me It's time to leave you honey, I know you're feeling sad Don't you cry now baby, you know that only makes me mad And I don't like feeling mad I see you everywhere I go, every town and place I can't recall your name but I know I won't forget your sweet face Mm I can't forget your face You're a high ball shooter You make it easy to see High ball shooter You sure ripped the low ones off me 'Cos you're a high ball shooter You make it easy to see C'mon baby! High ball shooter You sure ripped the low ones off me Sure ripped the low ones of me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61-216-58-128.HINET-IP.hinet.ne