精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Complain How many times have you said That if you just had one more; Another in my pocket? Know that I've felt the same How many times have you dreamed That you could pack up and leave? Just run away from your troubles Baby I can't complain 'Cause I don't always get everything I want It doesn't always turn out just the way I thought it all should've been Baby I can't complain No more wasting my time or looking in the mirror Wishing my life was a little bit clearer, no way Baby I can't complain No way, no way, no way Baby I can't complain Have you ever believed That's it's just not your day? That the world is against you You know, we've all felt that way So far away from my home And everything that I love But as long as I'm breathing Baby I can't complain 'Cause I don't always get everything I want It doesn't always turn out just the way I thought it all should've been Baby I can't complain No more wasting my time or looking in the mirror Wishing my life was a little bit clearer, no way Baby I can't complain No way, no way, no way Baby I can't complain No way, no way, no way Anytime and any minitue now We could fall it all crash down But I'm not gonna ever live that way No way 'Cause I don't always get everything I want It doesn't always turn out just the way I thought it all should've been Baby I can't complain No more wasting my time or looking in the mirror Wishing my life was a little bit clearer, no way Baby I can't complain No way, no way, no way Baby I can't complain No way, no way, no way Baby I can't complain -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.237.28