精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
My Kind Of Perfect I was thinking about you I drew a little picture But some things you can't put on paper Like you like shooting stars Write songs on guitar Got more things to do than stare at a mirror And I know, I know she's gotta be out there, out there I know, I know, she's gotta be Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right Maybe I just let you walk by What can I say? Baby I know you are alive Is she the one, is it today? Will I turn the corner see my future in her beautiful face? Maybe She's anything but typical, A sweet surprise No matter what she's looking at the bright side It's gonna be worth it, 'Cause that's what love is I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect And I know, I know she's gotta be out there, out there I know, I know, she's gotta be Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right Maybe I just let you walk by What can I say? Baby I know you are alive Is she the one, is it today? Will I turn the corner, see my future in her beautiful face? Maybe They say give it time Give it time and it will fall in life But I keep wondering how and when And why I haven't met you But maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right Ooh oh oh Is she the one, is it today? Will I turn the corner, see my future in her beautiful face? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right Maybe I just let you walk by What can I say? Baby I know you are alive Is she the one, is it today? Will I turn the corner, see my future in her beautiful face? Maybe Oh, maybe, yeah La la la la da la, whoa oh I'll keep searching for my kind of perfect -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.237.28