精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Clark/Lange/Elliott) I got something to say Yeah, it's better to burn out Yeah, than fade away All right Ow Gonna start a fire C'mon! Rise up! gather round Rock this place to the ground Burn it up let's go for broke Watch the night go up in smoke Rock on! Rock on! Drive me crazier, no serenade No fire brigade, just-a pyromania C'mon What do you want? What do you want? I want rock'n'roll Yes I do Long live rock'n'roll Oh let's go, let's strike a light We're gonna blow like dynamite I don't care if it takes all night Gonna set this town a-light C'mon What do you want? What do you want? I want rock'n'roll All right yeah Long live rock'n'roll Oh yeah yeah Rock of ages, rock of ages Still rollin', keep a-rollin' Rock of ages, rock of ages Still rollin', rock'n'rollin' We got the power, got the glory Just say you need it and if you need it Say yeah! Now listen to me I'm burnin', burnin', I got the fever I know for sure, there ain't no cure So feel it, don't fight it, go with the flow And-a gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme one more for the road oh What do you want? What do you want? I want rock'n'roll You betcha huh Long live rock'n'roll Now hands Oh I'm gonna tell ya how its gonna be You're gonna give your love to me I wanna love ya ev'ry night'n'day Laser love is gonna fade away I said laser love is gonna fade away Now fade away People try to put us down Just because we've been around I ain't tryin' to cause no big sensation No, just here to talk about my generation My generation My generation baby Why don't you all fade away Hey Hey Hey I've been drivin' out with this head on the heel And the voice in my head about drives my heel Radio plays some forgotten song Oh one more radar lover gone Radar love Radar love Radar love Radar love Hey Hey Hey He come on flat top, he come cruisin' on slowly He got joojoo eyeballs, he's one holy-roller He got hair down to his knees Got to be the joker he just do what he please Come together Hey Over me Hey Just come together Hey Over me Hey You keep foolin' Baby I'm not foolin' I'm gonna send ya a-back to schoolin' Way way down inside honey you need love Gonna give you my love Every inch of my love Oh got a whole lotta love Got a whole lotta love Got a whole lotta love Got a whole lotta love Rock of ages, rock of ages Still rollin', keep a-rollin' Rock of ages, rock of ages Still rollin', rock'n'rollin' We got the power, got the glory Just say you need us and if you need us Say yeah! We're gonna burn this damn place down Down to the ground Oh oh oh oh Oh Thank you Thank you very much Thank you Holland See you again Tilburg Thanks you been great See ya's -- 我的部落格: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142