精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
06. Trying To Stop Your Leaving (Written by Jim Beavers Brett Beavers and Dierks Bentley) Got a guitar Got a guitar on my back And I’m standin’ on this lonesome railroad track Train’s a comin’ It’ll be here ’fore too long But I don’t think I can stop it with a song Girl, that’s kind of the way I’m feelin’ Tryin’ to stop your leavin’ Got a pebble Got a pebble in my hand And I toss it out into the middle of the Rio Grande But the river keeps runnin’ Don’t even know that I’m around I could throw in a million more and not slow it down Girl, that’s kind of the way I’m feelin’ Tryin’ to stop your leavin’ There’s nothin’ I wouldn’t try If I thought it would change your mind But you don’t love me No you don’t love me anymore And I know as soon as you walk out that door Train’s a comin,’ river’s runnin’ Train’s a comin,’ river’s runnin’ Pain’s a comin,’ tears are runnin’ Yeah, that’s kind of the way I’m feelin’ Knowin’ I couldn’t stop your leavin’ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.74.106