精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《zongjun (等待)》之銘言: : 有人知道the clash樂團的London calling的中文歌詞嗎?? : 英文歌詞在此 您提供的歌詞不太完整 也有點小瑕疵 我po一個較為完整的版本 London calling to the faraway towns Now war is declared - and battle come down London calling to the underworld Come out of the cupboard,you boys and girls London calling, now don't LECTURE us Phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust London calling, see we ain't got no swing 'Cept for the reign of that truncheon thing CHORUS The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin Engines stop running, but I have no fear Cause London is drowning - I live by the river London calling to the imitation zone Forget it, brother, you can go at it alone London calling the zombies of death Quit holding out - and draw another breath London calling - and I don't wanna shout But while we were talking I saw you running out London calling, see we ain't got no high Except for that one with the yellowy eyes CHORUS x2 The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in Engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin A nuclear error, but I have no fear Cause London is drowning - I, I live by the river Now get this London calling, yes, I was there, too An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true! London calling at the top of the dial And after all this, won't you give me a smile? London Calling I never felt so much ALIKE ALIKE ALIKE 小的不才,願意試翻看看。如有語意不通,用詞不順,還請多指教。 倫敦呼喚所有遠方的城鎮 現在戰爭爆發了,戰鬥也開始 倫敦呼喚下層的社會 所有的男孩和女孩從櫃子裡出來吧 (指老鼠?) 倫敦正在呼喚,現在別教訓我們 所有那些假冒的披頭四迷已經開始混亂 (應為俚語 不確定) 倫敦正在呼喚,看我們永遠不改變立場 除非是因為來自警棍的響聲 冰河期來了,太陽正在縮小 可預期的氣候巨變,連麥子都長不大 引擎停止運轉,不過我一點也不害怕 因為倫敦即將被淹沒─而我住在河邊 (當時無業遊民常住在河畔橋下的樣子) 倫敦呼喚模仿它的區域 算了吧兄弟,你可以走跟他不一樣的路 倫敦呼喚死掉的殭屍 持續罷工,深吸另一口氣 倫敦呼喚,不過我不想大叫 但當我們講話時,我看見你都已經用盡了 (不太懂) 倫敦呼喚,看我們還不夠high 除了那個有淡黃色眼睛的人 (一樣不懂所指之意) 冰河期來了,太陽正在縮小 引擎都停止運轉,連麥子都長不大 核電發生問題,不過我一點也不害怕 因為倫敦即將被淹沒─而我住在河邊 「現在從這裡開始」 倫敦正在呼喚,沒錯我也正在那裡 你知道他們怎麼說嗎?嗯...有些是真的 倫敦正在呼喚因為指針飆到最高 在這一切結束以後,你會給我一個微笑嗎? 我從來不曾感覺到如此相似相似相似!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.16.61