看板 A-Lin 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Beautiful 作詞:Linda Perry 作曲:Linda Perry 編曲:王繼康 Every day is so wonderful And suddenly, it's hard to breathe Now and then, I get insecure From all the pain, I'm so ashamed I am beautiful no matter whalt they say WOrds can't bring me down I am beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't bring me down Oh no SO don't you bring me down today To all your friends, you're delirious SO consumed in all your doom Trying hard to fill the emptiness The oiece is gone left the puzzle undone It that the way it is You are beautiful no matter what they say Words can't bring you down oh no You are beautiful in every single way Yes, word can't bring you own oh no So don't you bring me down today... No matter what we do (no matter what we do) No matter what we do (no matter what we do) We're the song omside the tune Full of beautful mistakes And everywhere we go (and everywhere we go) The sun will always shine But tomottow we might shinehtne On the other side We are beautiful,no matter what they say Yes,words won't bring us sown oh no We are beautiful in every single way Yes, words can't us down oh on So don't bring me down today... Don't you bring me down...today... Don't you bring me down...mmmmmm...today -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.121.96
POYUANG:This song is composed by Linda Perry, not Lindo. 08/30 10:29
※ 編輯: RichieLai 來自: 61.227.183.25 (08/31 01:17)
RichieLai:已修正 感謝^^ 08/31 01:18