看板 ACMilan 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2011/08/29/kaka-mourinho-counts-on-me -i-am-staying/ Kaka: “Mourinho counts on me, I want to succeed here” by Meytar Zeevi KAKA has said he wants to remain and be successful at Real amid reported interest from Milan. Milan have reportedly made an offer for Real Madrid star Kaka in attempt to bring him back “home”, and the Brazilian now makes it clear that he has no intention of leaving Spain as he wants to succeed there. Ricky came off the bench in the 78′ minute yesterday during Real Madrid’s game against Real Zaragoza (0-6), scored a goal in the 82′ minute and assisted Cristiano Ronaldo’s third goal in the 86′ minute. “I’m happy with our start to the league; this day is important to all of us, ” Kaka said after the game. “I’ve always been clear about wanting to be successful at R. Madrid. Mourinho said he counts on me and I hope to make good use of the chances I get. We enjoyed ourselves and we’re all very happy with the match.” Adriano Galliani said weeks ago that Mister X will be revealed today, but no one seems close to Milan. ----------- 卡卡說話了,他要留在皇馬,所以X先生不是他了 另,加禿說X先生會在29日揭曉,今天30日了...(敲碗) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.229.83.99
gogo0855:被溫在板凳上當替補~會有成功的機會? 08/30 15:41
waf12:阿囧也沒辦法給卡卡先發的保證阿.. 08/30 15:42
waf12:話說有人可以比對加禿之前說的藍眼睛金頭髮blah blah的Mr.X 08/30 15:44
waf12:跟阿葵的相似度麼XD 08/30 15:44
gogo0855:已經不期不待了~聯賽、歐冠好好踢比較重要 08/30 16:04