看板 AC_Music 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Home ~ in this corner ~ (ギルティクラウン IN) 作詞 mpi 作曲 Hiroyuki Sawano 編曲 Hiroyuki Sawano 歌手 Leina You can call my name (You might lose your luck) Whenever you're feeling down and blue You don't know how to smile I know how hard it is I'll make you feel alright I remember the day I sat with you in this corner 私の名前を呼んで (あなては運を逃すかもしれない) 落ち込んだり悲しいときはいつでも あなたは笑えない それがどんなに大変かわかる 私が癒してあげる あなたとこの角に座ったこと 覚えてるよ Alone in front of you Oh! I don't know the words Because anywhere is your home Your sweet home No matter where you are This thing it's home It's incredible All my friends came home again Sometimes you can not avoid the heavy snow as long as you're alive あなた目の前で孤独 何を言えばいいかわからない どこだってあなたの家だから あなたの家 あなたがどこにたって そらが家 されはすばらしい 友達もみんな戻って来てくれた 時として避けられない激しい雪 あなたが生きているかぎり I touched your feeling inside You're shifting in my eyes Drifting away Don't get stuck in sorrow Get over the things from the past I'll watch your back 心に触れた 私の目に映る あなたの動作 流れるように 悲しみにとらわれないで 過ぎたことを乗り越えて 私が見守っているから -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.105.223.125