看板 AVEncode 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《dkfum (DK)》之銘言: : madVR v0.78 : * added support for DXVA2 deinterlacing : * added option to enable/disable automatic activation of deinterlacing : * added option to force off deinterlacing for 48i sources : * added option enable/disable performing deinterlacing in a separate thread : * added auto 4:2:2/4:4:4 to 4:2:0 conversion when using DXVA2 deinterlacing : * added OSD deinterlacing information : * Ctrl+Alt+Shift+D turns deinterlacing on/off : * Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F switches deinterlacing field order (auto, top, bottom first) : * changed gamma decrease key combo from Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F to Ctrl+Alt+Shift+B : * increased decoder queue size to 12 frames : * added support for h264 10bit 4:2:2 decoding : * improved frame stepping : * improved internal frame locking mechanism : * removed warning "creating 10bit render texture failed, used 8bit instead" : * updated libav/ffmpeg dlls : http://madshi.net/madVR.zip : 看起來主要是內部解碼器更新 補充一下作者在原討論串的說明 http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1536640#post1536640 added DXVA2 Deinterlacing no support for DXVA2 Decoding, just to avoid any misunderstandings Some things to note: (1) Deinterlacing requires DXVA2 to be present. On XP you probably need to install .NET 3.0 (or higher) to get DXVA2. (2) Using DXVA2 deinterlacing means that potentially all the nasty GPU algorithms like noise reduction and edge enhancement are introduced to madVR. So make sure you have all this stuff turned off in your GPU driver's control panel. Of course madVR only uses DXVA2 if deinterlacing is needed. So for progressive stuff (or if you deinterlace externally) nothing changes compared to older madVR versions. (3) At this point in time madVR mostly does the same that VMR and EVR do. Which is not ideal in some cases. E.g. MPEG2 flags are trusted, so movie deinterlacing might not always be correct, especially with MPEG2 DVDs and broadcasts. I might improve that in a future version. (4) madVR is less picky than other renderers about which color spaces you can send. madVR will happily deinterlace all 8bit YCbCr formats. Even 4:2:2 and 4:4:4, which madVR then converts down to 4:2:0 for DXVA2 deinterlacing. (5) ATI users please activate the switch "Advanced Color -> Dynamic Range" and set it to "Limited (16 - 235)". This will make sure that BTB and WTW are not cut off by DXVA2 deinterlacing. (6) I've removed the Intel software decoder DLL from the madVR zip in order to cut down the zip file size, and because most people probably use the libav decoders, anyway. If you want to use the Intel decoders, you can download the dll separately here. Just copy it to the madVR folder and the Intel decoders should start working again. (7) This is a first experimental version, bugs are to be expected. FEEDBACK: I need to know... (a) ... how deinterlacing quality and performance compares to LAV CUVID, could you please check that? If LAV CUVID looks or performs better, maybe there's room for me to improve, too. (b) ... whether the option "perform deinterlacing in separate thread" makes things better or worse for you. Ideally I hope it will be better or worse for everybody so that I can then hard code the "right" setting and remove the option. On my PC it seems that having this option off works better for windowed mode, but having it on works better for exclusive mode. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.228.44.150 ※ 編輯: xvid 來自: 125.228.44.150 (11/06 16:12)