看板 AmericanIdol 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《davidmarryme (愛戴利的好人軒)》之銘言: : 我愛你這麼大 目前是ITUNES下載冠軍 : 歌詞爛歸爛 Scotty唱的蠻誠懇的 錄音室版本也很不錯 : Lauren的like my mother does則是第三 : 專輯方面~ : Scotty的AI表演合輯 目前在第二位 : Lauren在第七位 [我愛你這麼大]的歌詞千呼萬喚始出來, 各路強者有興趣的話請翻譯。 XD I know I’m still young But, I know how I feel I might not have too much experience But, I know when love is real. By the way my heart starts pounding When I look into your eyes I might look a little silly Standing with my arms stretched open wide. I love you this big Eyes have never seen… this big No-one’s ever dreamed… this big And I’ll spend the rest of my life Explaining what words cannot describe but, I’ll try I love you this big I’ll love you to the moon and back I’ll love you all the time Deeper than the ocean And higher than the pines. Cause girl, you do something to me Deep down in my heart I know I look a little crazy Standing with my arms stretched all apart. I love you this big Eyes have never seen… this big No-one’s ever dreamed… this big And I’ll spend the rest of my life Explaining what words cannot describe but, I’ll try I love you this big So much bigger than I ever dreamed my heart ever would I love you this big And I’d write your name in stars across the sky If I could, I would I love you this big Oh, eyes have never seen… this big No-one’s ever dreamed… this big And I’ll spend the rest of my life Explaining what words cannot describe but, I’ll try I love you this big I love you this big Oh, eyes have never seen… this big No-one’s ever dreamed… this big And I’ll spend the rest of my life Explaining what words cannot describe but, I’ll try I love you this big -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.40.203.197
anjohn :這首歌好平淡...一點都沒Idol Single的感覺 05/28 11:27
kanes :這麼大 這麼大~~ 哈哈 (中文版的finale版本XD) 05/28 14:24
shiz :副歌翻起來真的很A..我從未親眼見過這麼大 05/28 14:37
shiz :沒人曾見夢見過這麼大,言語都無法解釋的大 05/28 14:40
Lovemei :當同志主題曲吧!!!!!!!XD 05/28 20:19
kanes :我閃光也說 說不定Scotty靠這首多拉了一些同志票XD 05/28 21:55