看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Henry keen to retry penalty trick http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/4374082.stm Arsenal striker Thierry Henry says he would be happy to repeat the failed penalty routine, which the Gunners attempted against Manchester City. Robert Pires miskicked when trying to roll the ball across to Henry on Saturday and City cleared the danger. "If we get a penalty against Spurs next Saturday, I won't mess around - I'll smash it in the net," he told The Sun. "I will try the routine again - but next time I will push the ball off the penalty spot for someone else." Henry, 28, said he had been keen to try something unusual with a penalty routine since he was a teenager. "I have never found anyone who had the guts to do it with me. Robert Pires did - but then he missed the ball," he said. "It is nothing to do with being brave, it's about getting it right." Pires said he panicked as he prepared for the failed penalty routine. "We had practised the trick in training but when Thierry said 'Let's do it now' doubt flooded my mind," revealed Pires. "When I was standing over the ball preparing to do my part I had a moment of total panic. My mind went blank." Dutch legend Johan Cruyff, who successfully pulled off the move by playing a one-two with Jesper Olsen for Ajax in 1982, said he believed the move would have succeeded had Henry passed to Pires. "The guy who comes up with the idea must be the one who takes the risk of making the pass," said Cruyff. "There are only a few who have the technique, coolness and confidence to pull it off." Arsene Wenger defended Pires after the missed spot-kick - amid accusations that Arsenal, who were leading 1-0 at the time, were being disrespectful to City. 原來....是亨利想這麼做...老皮為愛犧牲但失敗了...:p 下次亨利自己去傳吧! -- Political,opinionated,energetic and determined. You've triumphed over tragedy and proved that nothing can stop you. Stay beautiful,darling! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.47.45
flameflash:玩這樣的Trick後上射門的那個人一定要很快才行,所以亨 10/26 12:38
flameflash:利還是只能當那個後上的啦。老伯的球感超群,也許讓他 10/26 12:38
flameflash:來當那個搓球的人也不錯。 10/26 12:39