看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Arsenal interest F1's Ecclestone http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/6941749.stm Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone is interested in buying Arsenal. Arsenal are valued at £432m, but five directors who own 45% of the club have signed an agreement to resist any takeover that will run until April. "The directors don't want to sell and have signed a lockout agreement for a year, so we will have to wait and see what happens then," he told The Times. "A lot can change in that time. I am still very interested. If I could buy Arsenal I would, but I'd want control." Ecclestone, whose personal fortune is valued at £2.2bn, is a friend of former Gunners vice-chairman David Dein, who walked out of the club last season after a boardroom row over a possible takeover. American sports magnate Stan Kroenke has also been linked with a possible takeover, having spent £65m for 12.2% stake in the club in the last year. 嘖嘖 感覺是控制欲強的老頭... -- Political,opinionated,energetic and determined. You've triumphed over tragedy and proved that nothing can stop you. Stay beautiful,darling! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.233.229
wadissimo:他上次對於關於收購可能性的回應,實在不怎麼樣 08/11 18:47
Nvboy:前鎮子的傳聞又浮上來啦 08/11 21:17
vicmore:Ecclestone:如果夠便宜的話...就是生意人一個,很精明就是 08/11 22:01