看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Wenger upbeat over contract talks http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/6941195.stm Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has hinted his protracted contract negotiations with the club will soon reach a "positive outcome". Speculation has been rife that the Frenchman, 57, would quit his post at the end of the season, after more than 11 years in north London with the club. But Wenger said on Friday: "We're talking and usually when we talk, there's always a positive outcome. "At the moment nothing is done, but hopefully soon," Wenger added. Previously Wenger has said he will be at the club for this season but the Frenchman has stopped short of committing his long-term future to the club. "I don't want to be unsettling," said Wenger. "I'm highly committed to the club, I have shown that many, many times in my life and I don't think anybody can question that." -- 我想著野牛與天使,經久不褪顏料之秘 預言般的十四行詩,藝術的庇護 而這是我和妳共享的唯一不朽                   -------我的羅莉泰 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.233.229