看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://tinyurl.com/ykbpqeb sport.co.uk As the chase for Benfica winger Angel di Maria intensifies, the coveted youngster has revealed he very nearly joined Arsenal prior to his move to Portugal in 2007. Reports over the last fortnight suggest a host of Premier League clubs are keen on the Argentine international with Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea or reportedly considering paying his lofty £36 million buy-out clause, yet the 21-year-old admits it all could have been so different. Benfica邊鋒di Maria表示他幾乎在07年夏天加盟槍手。 Di Maria told the Portuguese press: “I don’t know exactly what happened with my proposed transfer to Arsenal.” “I was very excited about joining them but it never happened.” “From what I’ve been told, the transfer money that was supposed to appear, never appeared.” “And just a day-and-a-half later, Benfica heard about the problem, showed interested in me and quickly hired me.” “I didn’t have any doubts about signing and I do not regret joining one of the top three teams in Portugal.” “But I am sure that Arsene Wenger would have had a lot to teach me.” "我不確定具體情況到底是怎樣。" "我曾經非常興奮可以加入他們,但這從未發生過。" "我被告知的原因是轉會費從未核准過。" "一天半之後,Benfica知道了這個情況,迅速的把我簽走。" "轉會到葡甲最有競爭力的球隊之ㄧ沒有任何的懷疑或後悔" "我相信去那邊教授應該會敎我很多吧" -- 當初超喜歡他的,本來要跟Pedro一起來。現在果然也成名了 -- 1996年9月28日,當Fugees的歌排在流行歌曲的榜首時,阿森.溫格來到阿森納。 THX Gunnfather Arsenel Wenger 「無論你是否準備好,我已經來到,你無法躲藏,我一定要找到你,並讓你離不開我」 by asn14 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.59.189.125
wing2000:Pedro不錯 11/17 23:33
kevinsyc:阿他現在放這個砲要幹嘛..... = = 11/17 23:34
Habai:他姊夫加盟槍手 11/17 23:40
kuranyi:搞不好他在示好? (幻想) 11/18 00:39
OldzLi:他從小就是曼聯的球迷... 11/18 13:49
Nvboy:ramsey也是,但這是兩碼事,沒有規定當XX迷就不能替XX踢球 11/18 16:24
cleooo:只怕以後轉職逐夢人.....投資就浪費了 11/18 17:22
Nvboy:這只是足球的一部份,沒有誰會保證碰上或不碰上,就好像很多 11/18 19:46
Nvboy:球員像是Richards、Ashley Young是槍迷,也不代表任何可能 11/18 19:47