看板 Arsenal 關於我們 聯絡資訊
新聞來源:官網 http://0rz.tw/Ts1mA By Richard Clarke Arsène Wenger has confirmed that Arsenal will sign a new player by the time the World Cup starts. 教授確認將會在世界盃開幕之前簽下一名新球員 With just two games to go in the Premier League season, transfer rumours are already filling the back pages. As you would expect the Frenchman refused to name any targets but he did reveal he would “certainly” bring in a new face before the tournament begins in South Africa on June 11. 雖然這個賽季還有兩場比賽要踢,但卻已到處都充斥了轉會的傳聞。而正如你能想像的 一樣,教授還是喜歡搞神秘,不想透露他的名單。 不過教授說他很“確定地”會在六 月十一號世界盃開始以前帶來一張新面孔。 “We have a basic squad and I believe in the squad I have,” he said. “But if I can make an addition – two or three maximum – then we will do it. “球隊該有的都有了,我也相信這支球隊的能力。若是我能多增加球員,最多二到三個 那我們就會這麼辦”教授回答。 “I will try to do what I want to do as quickly as possible but I am not the only decider. It doesn’t only depend on me. “我會盡快的把我想作的事情給完成,但這裡並不是我說了算....” “Ideally, you would want to do the job before the World Cup. It is difficult to give yourself the right timing. “理想的情況是在世界杯開始之前完成這些工作,但困難的是什麼時候才是正確的時間 點....” ____________________________________________ 不期也不待,不怕受傷害 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.237.108
yanagawa:希望查馬克是第一槍,第二槍希望帶一個門將 04/30 13:54
peiswu:是查馬克吧 然後最多再補1~2個 拜託門將跟中衛 04/30 14:48
tellmetruth:我猜不是查馬克 他不用踢世界盃應該不趕 04/30 14:58
wadissimo:那七月十一號跟八月十一號這兩天前會在簽人嗎? :p 04/30 17:51
satousei:Romero不曉得有沒機會來 04/30 22:01
Noel:老經驗的門將比較急 05/01 01:31
satousei:萊曼大叔經驗夠老吧XD 05/01 09:25
yanagawa:以前還蠻不喜歡萊曼大叔,現在到很懷念起他來了~~= = 05/01 14:14