看板 Asian-MLB 關於我們 聯絡資訊
超快速翻譯 ... 僅供參考 ※ 引述《chordate (封侯事在)》之銘言: : http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070701&content_id=2060036&vkey=news_la&fext=.jsp&c_id=la : Saito is the second Dodger from Japan to make the All-Star Game after : trailblazer Hideo Nomo, who started the game in 1995. : "Nomo was a great player, and to follow in his footsteps is an unbelievable : thing," said Saito. "It's not something I can believe is really happening. : It's almost a dream-like feeling. It's hard to find the words to say how I : feel. I never really thought it would come to this." : Saito believes that an All-Star selection in the Major Leagues is more : difficult to obtain than one in Japan. : "There are more teams here, and only one game, where there are three All-Star : Games in Japan," he said. "The chances of getting picked in Japan are : greater. So it's a really unbelievable feeling." : Said Martin about Saito: "He deserves it. You've got to be happy for him. To : come over here from Japan, to be on the verge of the end of his career and : now he's the man again, it's great for him." 齋藤是道奇自從野茂之後第二個進入明星賽的日本球員 齋藤稱讚野茂,然後對於自己能進明星賽真是有如夢幻一般。 齋藤覺得這邊要打進明星賽比日本要難的多。(編按:廢話) 隊友Martin也對Saito的入選明星賽感到高興。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.134.166.215
TevenChen:言簡意賅XD 07/03 07:43