看板 Asiantennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
前亞洲一姐 烏茲別克的Tulyaganova終於復出嚕 並且在家鄉取得首勝 擊敗頭號種子法國的Bartoli 這是Iroda近十四個月來參加的第一項比賽 希望她能好好加油 不要再受傷啦 祝福她! TASHKENT, Uzbekistan - Iroda Tulyaganova made her return to tennis on Tuesday in grand fashion at the Tashkent Open. Playing for the first time in more than a year after having surgery to her right elbow, Tulyaganova upset the top seed in Tashkent on Day 2, defeating Marion Bartoli, 64 64. In front of a home crowd, the 2000 Tashkent winner needed 1 hour, 28 minutes to win her first match since 2003 Wimbledon. Prior to this week, Tulyaganova last played at Sopot in August of 2003 and opted to have surgery to repair her damaged elbow shortly afterwards. She accepted a wildcard to play in her hometown, the place where she won her first WTA Tour singles title just four years ago. "I wanted to make my comeback here, in Tashkent, my hometown, where my fans will come to watch me," Tulyaganova said. In a back-and-forth matchup that featured 10 breaks of serve, including seven in the second set, Tulyaganova emerged victorious, lifting her hands in the air in triumph after the match. Tulyaganova said she only returned to the court just one month ago and still needs to put in some extra work to return to the level that lifted her to a career-best No.16 back in June of 2002. "I practiced only for one month and that is not enough," Tulyaganova said. "My serve is only 50 percent of what it was when I was at my peak." No.8 seed Tamarine Tanasugarn also joined Bartoli on the sidelines as the Thai player fell to 17-year-old Russian Evgenia Linetskaya, 64 46 60. "She played very well, hit every ball back, hit very hard," Tanasugarn said. "I tried to come back but she didn't allow me." Linetskaya has played inspired tennis recently and reached the quarterfinals last week at the Japan Open, where she defeated Nicole Pratt on her way to the final eight. "I was the better player today," Linetskaya said. "I just played the match point by point. I just played my best all the time." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.204.49