看板 Asiantennis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Stuttgart Doubles 1st round: Martic/Vogt (CRO/LIE) def. (1) Hingis/Mirza (SUI/IND) 63 63 Mirza登上女雙球后後第一場比賽意外落敗! 直落二不敵首度搭檔的組合,兩人14連勝的佳績告終。 這場比賽中途Hingis有接受治療,好像是背傷, 希望兩人下個比賽繼續加油! ※ 引述《erickin (阿更)》之銘言: : 恭喜Mirza! : 與Hingis搭檔繼續保持不敗,14連勝連三站奪冠,兩人組合也升上Race第一。 : 近年專政女雙的Mirza成為WTA史上第33位女雙球后, : 是印度女子網球第一人,亞洲第四人。 : Mirza在過去12個月摘下七個冠軍,雖然沒有大滿貫冠軍, : 但至少也有一座年終賽加持。 : 由於Errani/Vinci拆夥,看來Mirza會穩坐女雙球后一段時間。 : CHARLESTON, SC, USA - Martina Hingis and Sania Mirza kept their perfect start : going on Sunday, adding the Family Circle Cup title to their BNP Paribas Open : and Miami Open titles, and with that win made history - Mirza clinched the : World No.1 doubles ranking, the first Indian woman to be No.1. : After not even losing a set in their first two tournaments together in Indian : Wells and Miami, Hingis and Mirza were certainly tested in Charleston - they : lost sets in their quarterfinal and semifinal matches, even facing match : point against Anabel Medina Garrigues and Yaroslava Shvedova in the semis. : But the No.1-seeded Swiss-Indian duo beat Casey Dellacqua and Darija Jurak in : straight sets for the title, 6-0, 6-4, missing two match points at 5-3 in the : second set but closing it out a game later. : "It's a dream for every kid to be No.1 one day," Mirza to the crowd said at : the trophy ceremony. : "I can't think of a better person to do it with. When we came here we had one : thing in mind, to get No.1, and she really helped me get there. She helped me : through some tough moments this week. She's just a great person and a great : player. We also become the No.1 team in the world today with this. : "I hope we have many, many more tournaments and end the year on a high as : well." : Mirza kept the smiles coming as she kept praising Hingis, a former World No.1 : herself. : "I don't want to make you feel old, but I did watch you as a kid!" she said, : drawing laughter from Hingis and the crowd. "You were an idol to most young : girls at the time. You made it when you were 15!" : And on reaching No.1 in Charleston? "No tournament has been as special to me : as the Family Circle Cup," Mirza added, "and no tournament will ever be as : special to me, because I became No.1 here." : Hingis and Mirza had already reached a milestone by making the semifinals in : Charleston, securing a rise to No.1 on the Road To Singapore doubles : leaderboard, the journey to the doubles event at the BNP Paribas WTA Finals : Singapore presented by SC Global, which takes place in October. : But Mirza becoming World No.1 in doubles is something that will go down in : WTA history - she's the first Indian woman to reach No.1 in tennis, in either : singles or doubles, and just the fourth Asian woman to do it, after Japan's : Ai Sugiyama, China's Peng Shuai and Chinese Taipei's Hsieh Su-Wei. : Mirza has won seven WTA doubles titles over the last 12 months - Oeiras, : Tokyo [Pan Pacific] and the WTA Finals last year with Cara Black, Sydney : earlier this year with Bethanie Mattek-Sands, and of course the : aforementioned Indian Wells, Miami and Charleston titles this year alongside : Hingis. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 113.52.120.227 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Asiantennis/M.1429805256.A.D68.html
a20713: 公主聯邦杯太操勞了.... 04/26 11:34